Rough Idle? Clean your Throttle Body & Idle Air Control - Dodge Caravan / Chrysler Town And Country
Have issues with a rough idle? Use these tips to clean it and for your engine to run smoother!
• Mass Air Flow Sensor Clean (Throttle Body Cleaner / Break Cleaner) - https://amzn.to/33oTgmy
• OIl Pan - https://amzn.to/33tm9xN
• Shop Towels - https://amzn.to/2SC8D93
• Q-Tips - https://amzn.to/33rEknC
• T20 Screwdriver - https://amzn.to/33pSQME
• Flat Head Screwdriver - https://amzn.to/2RAjTlU
• 5/16in socket - Socket set: https://amzn.to/3fjRoBd
• 10mm socket - Socket set: https://amzn.to/3fjRoBd
• Ratchet - https://amzn.to/3xWjE5g
• 4 in extension - https://amzn.to/3uwhLKx
• Pick (optional) - getting of red clips - https://amzn.to/3nZM8q4
• Magnetic Metal Tray (optional) - keeps you from losing bolts - https://amzn.to/3hdUiJZ
00:59 The Tools
01:39 - The Fix! Learn how to do this yourself! We walk through how to take off and clean the throttle body and the idle air control valve. Then put it all back together and tested it.
This video works on all makes and models of vehicles but was done on a Dodge Caravan / Chrysler Town and Country for Generation 4 for the years of 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007. 3.3 liter or 3.8 liter engine size. It should be very similar for years before and after this.
Check out my website at http://mcfixit.us
Disclaimer: Due to factors beyond the control of MC FIX IT, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information in the video, post, blog, or social media. MC FIX IT assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. If you feel uncomfortable at any time. Stop and go to a professional. MC FIX IT recommends safe practices when working on vehicles, your house, or any other project and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of MC FIX IT, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not MC FIX IT.