4 Ways to Connect Wires: Split & Tape, Butt Connectors, Heat Shrink Crimp, and Solder. Complete DIY
Ever had a wire break or break through the protective casing? Then you need to watch this video with four ways to solve this problem. In each of these ways, you will how to strip and connect two wires together.
• Heat Shrink Wrap - https://amzn.to/3bghFPr
• Heat Gun - https://amzn.to/3tBbRGu
• Wire Strippers - https://amzn.to/3ezQmBU
• Helping Hands Tool - https://amzn.to/3vSOLwD
• Electrical Tape - https://amzn.to/3hfLeEK
• 18 Gauge Butt Connectors - https://amzn.to/3h8YN8S
• 18 Gauge Heat Shrink Connectors - https://amzn.to/3bengG4
• Wire Crimper Tool - https://amzn.to/2SEORtB
• Solder 60/40 - https://amzn.to/3vQJ7uY
• Rosin Flux - https://amzn.to/3euwLTo
• Solder Iron - https://amzn.to/3heXogQ
00:07 - The Four Ways Described
00:43 - The TOOLS for each way
03:32 - 1. Split & Tape
07:49 - 2. Butt Connectors (+ Heat Shrink Wrap)
08:34 - 3. Heat Shrink Crimp Connectors
11:32 - 4. Solder (+ Heat Shrink Wrap)
18:11 - PULL TEST: See how each holds up by pulling them!
You can easily fix your own broken wires with just a few tools and the know-how described in this video.
Check out my website at http://mcfixit.us
Disclaimer: Due to factors beyond the control of MC FIX IT, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information in the video, post, blog, or social media. MC FIX IT assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. If you feel uncomfortable at any time. Stop and go to a professional. MC FIX IT recommends safe practices when working on vehicles, your house, or any other project and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of MC FIX IT, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not MC FIX IT.