10 Winter Vehicle Hacks - Do these ten things to keep you on the Road!
Here are 10 Winter Hacks to keep you on the road this year!
WHAT YOU NEED TO & Supplies:
01:38 #1 - Battery
• Battery Terminal cleaner - https://amzn.to/3xZ4I6w
• Multimeter - https://amzn.to/3o1T5qw
• Battery Terminal Protectant Spray - https://amzn.to/3vVahB2
• Take the vehicle to a local auto parts store for a FREE test
04:24 #2 - Jumper Cables
• A Good set of copper cables that are thick - https://amzn.to/3y1c6Ow
• A car with a good battery to jump off of
06:02 #3 - Deicer for Window
• Window washer fluid with deicer built-in. Get at least -25*F
• Funnel (optional)
07:28 #4 - Scraper
• Get a full size one for each vehicle you own
09:55 #5 - Tires
• Tire pressure gauge
• Tread depth tool - https://amzn.to/3o4eu2l
12:29 #6 - Anti-Freeze / Coolant
• Your vehicles Anti-freeze type
14:27 #7 - New Wiper Blades
• Get the correct size for each of your blades
17:19 #8 - Car Wrap to cover vehicle
19:55 #9 - Silicone Lubricant for window cables and weather stripping on doors
• Silicone Lubricant - https://amzn.to/33rJekw
• Shop Towels - https://amzn.to/3b9UHcP
22:00 #10 - Extra Bag of Tools and Supplies
• Common Tools - wrenches, screwdrivers, etc
• Bottles of water
• Thick blanket
• Cell phone charger
• Hand warmers (optional)
You can easily make your vehicle ready for winter with these 10 hacks! These things will help keep you on the road!
This video should work on all makes and models.
Check out my website at http://mcfixit.us
Disclaimer: Due to factors beyond the control of MC FIX IT, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information in the video, post, blog, or social media. MC FIX IT assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. If you feel uncomfortable at any time. Stop and go to a professional. MC FIX IT recommends safe practices when working on vehicles, your house, or any other project and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of MC FIX IT, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not MC FIX IT.